...meme... Nishikato pair!

...meme... Nishikato pair!
.."LOVE is RABU!"

Friday, December 12, 2008

i want to kill someone.

.I really want to kill someone, if looks can kill i will kill him to death! chop his head off! and his arms! argh! if it's crime to kill someone using my imagination, i'm sure i'll be in jail now. argh! i hate it! i hate myself trying to be nice to someone i'm mad at. BAKAMITAI! KUSO! i really hate myself! *sigh* but what can i do? i guess i really can't hurt someone no matter how i hate him. scratch that! i hate what he just did. not totally him. *sigh* ARGH. and now, i should just forget about it. but how??? h.e.l.l.o?? it's not simple just to forget! i'm not good in forgetting something bad. but well, i'll try my best. i guess it's my fault too? but hey!!! i didn't know everything and the things that happened??? how am i suppose to be not mad about it? *sigh* i think this is enough. i should just forget about it then? i just want to burst out this madness out of my mind so i can think straight or else, i will kill someone. *laughs* as if i can really kill someone?


Note: this is just my madness so ignore it! *laughs* i'm just too mad about something.. ahaha! but tell you, this is not abbout a relationship! this involves the stupid computer!

No comments: