...meme... Nishikato pair!

...meme... Nishikato pair!
.."LOVE is RABU!"

Sunday, December 21, 2008

nyah! my chizukeyk!!!

...nyah! here it is~ maaaa~ i love rabu-chan! she gave me this wonderful gift! and waaah! it's the best i've got this christmas except for the gift i gave to myself! lmao!!! XD~~~


waaaahh!! starbucks! lmao!!!





waaahh! isn't it yummy!!! nyaaah! 1 cheese cake is missing! lol! well, i gave it to my big brother 'coz it's his birthday yesterday! ssoooooooo being such a good little sister.. i let him ate it..ahaha! XD~~~

wiiiiiiiiihhh! i'm going to eat it today soooo i took a pictures of it to remember RABU-chan's special gift!!! i really love it!!! HONTOU NI ARIGATOU RABU-CHAN!!!! **hugs** chhhhhuu! your my special friend ne!! remember i'm here for you!!! ^______________^

No comments: